“To practice courage, compassion and connection is to look at life and the people around us and say I’m all in”, Brene Brown
This is the quote that attracted me to this work, and had kept me invested in learning, studying, and teaching the tenets and practices of Brene Brown. In 2019, I traveled to San Antonio, TX for a three-day training to become a Daring Way™ Facilitator. This certification program focused on learning:
courage building · shame resilience · uncovering the power of vulnerability
The ability to stay connected to our own lives and those of others is not a steady path. We have to be invested, allow ourselves to be vulnerable, be willing to share our stories and own them without shame.
If this resonates with you, I can offer you a wide variety of strategies, for both individuals and couples, and help explore what is holding you back from living your best life. Below are a few examples of Dr. Brown’s work that I find meaningful and implement into my clinical practice:
- Connecting how courage and vulnerability are interwoven and can work together.
- How to live wholeheartedly.
- Identifying and implementing the daily practices of courage, compassion, and connection.
- Increasing shame resilience.
- Exploring shame, courage, and vulnerability, as well as learning new strategies and practices to live wholeheartedly.
- Digging deep and living big.
- Recognizing the power of emotion and being unafraid to lean into discomfort.
Are you ready to begin the journey of practicing courage, compassion and deeper connection in your life? I am here to guide you. I am currently taking new clients and am offering free 15- minute consultations, so please feel free to connect.
Wendy Berman, LCSW – C, Daring Way™ Facilitator
410 – 984 – 8808