The word trauma is used to describe experiences or situations that are emotionally or physically painful, and overwhelm the person’s ability to cope. Examples of trauma may include, but are not limited to:
- A Profound Change in Family Dynamics
- Death or Bereavement of a Loved One
- Sudden Onset of an Illness or Disease
- Physical, Sexual, or Emotional Abuse
- Sudden Changes in Financial Status
- Neglect or Abandonment
Understand the types of trauma.
Contact us for a Free 15-minute consultation now.